Hey, what’s going on? First off, I apologized for the long, unannounced hiatus. Between personal problems, MJ’s death, and the randomness that is life, I have yet to sit down and put together a thought that will spark.
However, the other problem is the quality of my blog posts have not been up to par as of late. Along with the Twitter updates, it seems that I was making myself more random than I really want to broadcast. So, taking a break was pretty much needed.
However, now I’m working up for “Season 2” of Thought Remixer. Here are some thoughts you can look forward to:
- Did you know that before DJ Hero, there was a Digital Audio Workstation that acts like a game, but you can create your own music with it? Is that company still around?
- After what seems to be forever, Striply Drama will be returning! Kirk Roland will be back in the mix, taking stabs at his ongoing quest to get back to the top!
- A woman is attacked by her mate on the streets, in board day light? What would you do? If the answer that comes to your mind is a blank, you’re not the only one thinking this. You might want to read why sticking your neck out might be useless.
- It’s a list of places Black people are to protest that gets forward every single year. Why it’s not worth the trouble even paying this list any mind? You’ll see.
- Also, a conversation about “The Obama Deception” and a general overview of the market for conspiracy.
All that and more will be coming in this month. Plus, the usual dramatics, music videos, and breaking in new music from both mainstream &new artists. Plus, as you probably notice, there will be a new design up and running. (The old one is broken due to WordPress upgrades. I shouldn’t have upgraded without checking…)
So, stay tuned! Thought Remixer returns next week!